Can a person sue a county for a judge's wrongful decision in a custody case?

Question Details:

In short, 5 years ago I lost a custody case to my ex-wife of our 2 children. During the case I pleaded with the judge not to give custody to her because I knew what the outcome would be. I forewarned the judge that these things would happen and the mother was clearly not able to have custody . Now, 5 years later, my worst nightmare has come true; my 17 year-old son openly admits that he uses heavy drugs and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon and his brother has used marijuana while in his mother's care. I would like restitution for a wrongful judgment. I want to know who is held accountable for this wrongful decision? Important Notice