Can a child sex offender live with children who are not family?

Question Details: My husband is letting one of his buddies live in our house because he got kicked out of his place. I found out the is has 2 convictions of 1st degree sexual assault of a child. He is registered as a sex offender at my address which I hate because I was sexually assaulted as a child I want to protect my daughter. I have all of the information on the offender: DOB, Name, Address, Convictions. Basically I want to know if it is illegal for him to live here because I have a 10 month old daughter?

Kevin Bessant / Law Office Of Kevin Bessant & Associates Answered 2 years ago This attorney is licensed in Michigan View Attorney Profile Important Notice